1. Go to the ACCOUNT tab to view your profile.
2. Scroll down and tap “Medical Profile.”
3. Enter your 4-digit PIN when prompted.
4. Tap the “Edit” on the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Tap on each field to add your information. You can enter your physical stats, gender, ethnicity, blood type, medical conditions, allergies, and a list of medications you’re taking.
To remove medical information you’ve already entered, tap the red button to the left of the field, then tap the “Delete” button that appears.
6. Tap “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.